This is undoubtedly the most exciting time in the history of the Holiday Inn Gaithersburg... and we're glad to have you be a part of it!
In late 2007, we began a momentous project here at the Holiday Inn - the comprehensive renovation and modernization of our hotel. This project includes a complete upgrade of the exterior and substantial improvements to our interior.
With a budget of over $9 million, our goal is simple: make the hotel’s physical facilities attractive, modern and welcoming, while providing superior service and products to our guests and clients.
Our comprehensive renovation includes:
- Complete exterior make-over:
- Guestroom window replacement
- Landscape and parking lot beautification
- An entire re-surfacing of the hotel's exterior with EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System), a lightweight, contemporarily-designed, energy efficient, synthetic wall cladding
- Brand new porte cochere:
- Modernly designed and newly constructed porte cochere to give our guests an impressive and welcoming sense of arrival
- Guestroom renovation:
- Brand new bedding package including lush, pillow-top mattresses
- New paint, carpet, and wall coverings in guestroom corridors
- Complete lobby renovation:
- New, comfortable soft-seating and upgraded furnishings and fixtures in public spaces
- New guest registration area and gift shop
- New carpeting and wall coverings
- Technology Enhancement:
- Cable internet access for all guestrooms and meeting space guarantees our clients receive up to 15 Mbps of high-speed connectivity, both wired and wireless for their convenience
- Wireless internet in all public spaces
- Brand new PCs in our renovated 24-hour business and technology center
- "Our Big Green" initiative
- Our hotel-wide, comprehensive sustainability and conservation effort
- Click here to read more about Our Big Green